Cinnamon granola is a super healthy breakfast to start the day. Pair with dairy-free yoghurt or milk and add fruit of your choice. Enjoy!
- 2 cups oats
- 100g almonds - roughly chopped*
- 100g pecans - roughly chopped*
- 100g pumpkin seeds
- 100g sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil or melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 150g raisins
- Optional: 100g hulled hemp seeds
- Pre-heat your oven to 160c / gas mark 3.
- Chuck the oats, nuts and seeds in a roasting dish and give them a quick stir.
- In a small bowl, mix together the oil, maple syrup and cinnamon then pour over the oat mix and stir it really well until the entire mix is coated.
- Put in the oven for 30 minutes, taking it out in 10 minute intervals to give it a good stir.
- Take out of the oven and allow to cool.
- Once cool, add the raisins (and hemp seeds, if you're using them) and give it another good stir.
- Serve with dairy free yoghurt or milk, along with fresh fruit.
Use a mini food processor to save the manual chopping, if you'd prefer.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven Bake
Keywords: cinnamon granola, vegan cinnamon granola, healthy granola