Thai style noodles with gravy, or Rad Na noodles, is a simple, quick yet delicious stir fry! It will take 20 minutes to make and you can mix up the veggies depending on what you have to hand. Enjoy!
- 200g flat rice noodles
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic – crushed
- 2 large carrots – sliced into chunks
- 500g mushrooms – chopped into quarters
- 150g broccoli
- 150g pak choi
- 2 tbsp yellow bean paste or white miso paste
- 850ml veggie stock
- 4 tbsp cornflour & 1/4 cup water mixed together
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- Chopped red chilli to garnish (optional)
- Soaking the noodles in hot water for ten minutes.
- In a wok, heat the oil and then add the garlic over a medium heat for 30 seconds – careful it doesn't burn.
- Add in the mushrooms, carrots and broccoli, then stir fry for a few minutes more.
- Pour in the veggie stock and white miso once the mushrooms start to release liquid.
- Stir in the cornflour and water mixture, and watch as the sauce thickens.
- Pop in the soy sauce and white pepper and stir well, cook for a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Stir through the pak choi and wilt for one minute.
- Mix the noodles through the sauce and serve with chopped chilli (if using), or alternatively, chilli flakes work well too.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stir-Fry
- Cuisine: Thai
Keywords: Noodles with gravy, Thai gravy sauce, Rad Na recipe, Gravy Noodles