- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 and 1/2 cups almond milk
- 4 tbsp dairy-free coconut yoghurt*
- 2 passion fruit
- Optional: 2 tsp of maple syrup
- Optional: 1 tsp vanilla extract can be added to sweeten it up
- Optional: 4 tbsp granola
- Mix the chia seeds and milk in a glass, jar or bowl – whatever you prefer (as well as the maple and/or vanilla if you're using them). Be sure to stir the mixture really well, otherwise the pudding will go lumpy, and we don't want that.
- Put in the fridge for at least 1 hour until the chia seeds have soaked up the almond milk.
- Serve half of chia pudding per portion.
- Cut each passion fruit in half and scoop out the insides (including the seeds) and put on top of your chia pudding.
- Top with dairy-free yoghurt and granola (if using it) and enjoy!
We used a mango and passionfruit yoghurt, but you could use plain too.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Fridge