We have to start the day (in the week anyway) with some kind of delicious and nutritious oats! Whether they're in a smoothie, made into warming porridge, or like these, made into fabulous peanut butter overnight oats. They just keep us going until lunchtime.
Raspberry and peanut butter is a winning combo, it really 'pops' along with the apple and cacao nibs too.Print
- Split the oats, chia seeds, almond milk and raisins between two bowls or jars. That's 1 cup of milk, ½ cup oats, ⅛ cup of chia seeds and 1 tbsp raisins per bowl/jar. Then give it a good stir.
- Leave in the fridge overnight or for at least 3 hours.
- After the oats have thickened up overnight, add the peanut butter and stir up really well.
- Stir the apple and cacao nibs through.
- Add the raspberries on top and sprinkle with cashews.
Add a dash of maple syrup if you like a sweet breakfast, but we think this one is sweet enough without.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Fridge