This Thai vegetable stir fry is super simple, quick and easy to make! We've included the veggies that we like in this dish, but feel free to mix them up if you like. We've included a list of other vegetables that go well in this dish above.
- 4 cloves garlic – minced
- 250g mushrooms – chopped into quarters
- 300g carrots – peeled and chopped
- 200g broccoli
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp veg oil (optional)
- Fresh coriander
- Fresh chopped chillies
- If using, put the veg oil into the wok, then add the garlic and stir fry for a minute.
- Add in chopped mushrooms and stir fry over a high-ish heat until water is released. If you're not using oil, you may need to add a splash of water to stop the garlic from catching or burning.
- Pop the carrots and broccoli in, and continue stir frying for a couple of minutes.
- Pour in the soy sauces and vegan Worcestershire sauce, the water and the sugar. Stir well – let the sauce boil, but only for around 30 seconds.
- Add in the cabbage, then stir until it wilts down. Serve and enjoy! Optional garnishes can be added such as fresh coriander cashews, chopped red chilli and cashews.
Use tamari instead of the soy sauces to make this dish gluten free.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Wok
- Cuisine: Thai
Keywords: Thai vegetable stir fry, Thai stir fried vegetables, Vegan thai stir fry