- 400g tin of chickpeas - drained and rinsed
- 1/2 red onion - finely chopped
- 3 tsp vegan mayo (we sometimes use a garlic mayo for a bonus garlicky kick)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt and black pepper for seasoning
- Mash the chickpeas up in a large bowl until they're broken up
- Mix all the other ingredients in and combine
- Chuck in a wrap or sandwich
- Add some bonus ingredients - lettuce and avocado work great or add some sweetcorn to the mix before adding to the sandwich.
- Vegan chickpea tuna – sorted No sweat. Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: British
Keywords: vegan tuna, chickpea tuna