These simple vegan pancakes are easy to make and only need three ingredients! We added some blueberry syrup to top them off which goes over our ingredient limit but tastes incredible.
The best bit about this recipe is that no eggs are needed! The binder is the banana and it does a cracking job.
Yeah, we've listed more than three ingredients. No, we don't care...who eats dry pancakes?
3-Ingredient Vegan Pancakes
For the pancakes:
- 3 cups oats
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups almond milk
- Splash of vanilla extract – optional
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- Blend the oats until very fine, like flour.3 cups oats
- Add the almond milk, bananas and vanilla extract (if using), blend into a smooth batter.2 bananas, 2 cups almond milk, Splash of vanilla extract
- Using a ladle, measure 1 scoop per pancake and cook in a frying pan for a minutes on each side, until brown.
For the blueberry syrup:
- Put the blueberries in a small pan on a high heat and cook until they start to soften, then turn the heat down.1 cup blueberries
- Add maple syrup, stir well and then mash the blueberries up a bit to really get the flavour into the syrup.2 tablespoon maple syrup