These simple vegan pancakes are easy to make and only need three ingredients! We added some blueberry syrup to top them off which goes over our ingredient limit but tastes incredible.
The best bit about this recipe is that no eggs are needed! The binder is the banana and it does a cracking job.
Yeah, we've listed more than three ingredients. No, we don't care...who eats dry pancakes?Print
For the pancakes:
- 3 cups oats
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups almond milk
- Optional splash of vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Blend the oats until very fine, like flour.
- Add the almond milk, bananas and vanilla extract (if using), blend into a smooth batter.
- Using a ladle, measure 1 scoop per pancake and cook in a frying pan for a minutes on each side, until brown.
For the blueberry syrup:
- Put the blueberries in a small pan on a high heat and cook until they start to soften, then turn the heat down.
- Add maple syrup, stir well and then mash the blueberries up a bit to really get the flavour into the syrup.
Put the oven on a low heat (gas mark 1) and prepare a tray and small squares of parchment paper. Once each pancake is ready place the it on the tray on a piece of parchment, then keep warm in the oven until all of the pancakes are ready.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Pan-fry
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 3-Ingredient Vegan Pancakes