We love a full English as much as the next vegan, but sometimes a vegan bircher muesli is what hits the spot!
You all must know by now that we love overnight oats, and bircher muesli seemed to be the next logical step – as the Queen of overnight oats.
It may've even started the Instagram trend for overnight oats. Who knows? Who cares? It's tasty anyway, so try this vegan bircher muesli!
Vegan Bircher Muesli
- ½ cup oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ¼ apple – grated
- 1 tablespoon almonds – chopped coarsely
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoon raisins
- Chuck everything into a jar.½ cup oats, 1 tablespoon chia seeds, ¼ apple, 1 tablespoon almonds, 2 teaspoon pumpkin seeds, 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds, 1 cup almond milk, 2 tablespoon raisins
- Stir up really well and leave in the fridge overnight, or for at least 2 hours.
- Add toppings like fresh berries, yoghurt or extra nuts before serving.