Who's feeling snack-y? We'll assume you as you've ended up on this page. Well, this is going to be the best snack time ever.
These no-bake peanut butter energy balls only need five ingredients, minimal effort (but great gains) and refrigerating for 30 minutes.
We made these last Sunday and they've been fuelling us through the week. They're healthy, full of protein but also feel like a treat. You can't go wrong.Print
- 1 3/4 cups oats
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup cacao nibs
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Put the peanut butter in a big bowl, if it's stodgy you can heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds until it's a little runnier
- Pour in all of the ingredients and mix really well – don't be afraid to get your hands dirty!
- It should be ready to roll now, but if it seems a bit too sticky refrigerate for around 15 minutes
- Roll into 20 balls with your hands, they should be quite small
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to make sure they're set
- Method: Refrigerate
Keywords: peanut butter energy balls