We're really into energy balls at the moment. We make up a big batch at the weekend to take to work throughout the week, and sometimes share with our colleagues too (spoiler: they're a hit in the office!).
We've decided to go with cranberry cashew balls this time around, but as long as you stick to the quantities outlined in the recipe you can go wild with flavour combinations.
We're thinking about trying chocolate orange, oatmeal and raisin and lemon and blueberry. They're all on our very long list of recipes to try out soon! Of course, don't forget to try our Peanut Butter and Raisin Energy Bites.
Here's more inspiration for simple and delicious vegan snacks.Print
- 1 cup oats
- 1/3 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup cashews – chopped
- If the cashew butter is thick, put it in the microwave for around 30 seconds so that it melts a little
- Put all of the dry ingredients into a large bowl and combine
- Pour the syrup and cashew butter into the bowl, then stir until everything is mixed well
- If the cranberry oat mixture is a bit sticky, pop it in the fridge for 20 minutes
- Once ready, roll the balls and let them set in the fridge for an hour.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Chill in fridge
Keywords: Cranberry cashew energy balls