Sometimes you've just gotta have some carbs on carbs - pasta + garlic bread anyone?Print
- 1 whole ciabatta - sliced
- Garlic infused olive oil
- 4-5 garlic cloves - finely chopped
- Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 5/190c.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Lay the ciabatta slices on the baking tray and douse generously with the garlic infused olive oil.
- Spread the garlic on the bread generously and add a sprinkle of salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes until there's a light crispness to the bread - it may take a bit more or less, depending on your oven.
- Category: Sides
- Method: Oven-bake
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: vegan garlic bread